Yesterday, Monday, August 14th 2017, the newest and arguably best vessel cruising the Mississippi disembarked from the Port of New Orleans on her maiden voyage! The American Duchess is the newest addition to the well known American Queen family of domestic paddlewheelers. The American Duchess is the first all-suite paddlewheeler on U.S. rivers! Tour the antebellum south aboard this luxurious riverboat and enjoy the following amenities:
– Private Veranda Suites to Loft and Owner’s Suites rande from 240 to 550 sq. ft.
– Included boutique hotel stay before most voyages (includes breakfast, taxes, porterage, and vessel transfer)
– Single-seating dining and entertainment venues
– Regionally inspired, epicurean cuisine tailored from the finest, local ingredients
– Complimentary wine and beer with dinner
– Complimentary cappucino, espresso, bottled water, and soft drinks throughout your voyage
– Included shore excursions in every port of call
– Dedicated fleet of deluxe motorcoaches
– Broadway-calibur entertainment each evening and spotlight guest performances
– Daily lectures by the Riverlorian (a history and culture expert)
– Gracious service from a friendly, all-American staff
We highly recommend adding an extra day or two to your trip and experience all of the wonderful sites, sounds, smells, and tastes of our beautiful port city!